"LITTLE BLAKENHAM, a parish in the hundred of Bosmere and Claydon, in the county of Suffolk, near Great Blakenham. The living is a rectory* in the diocese of Norwich, of the value of £280, in the patronage of the Rev. J. Jackson, incumbent. The church is dedicated to St. Mary.
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson © 2003
- Churches in Little Blakenham:
- Details of the administrative areas of which Little Blakenham has been a part can be seen in Vision of Britain, which contains details of historic boundaries, and more about this place.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works (Zoom in via this one to see house numbers)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.