There are two churchyards in the parish of Eassie and Nevay. Monumental Inscriptions of the Parish Churchyard of Nevay have been recorded fully in "Nevay Kirkyard," by Andrew Ramsay Nicoll, 1998, ISBN 1 873032 59 5, available from Tay Valley Family History Society.
Pre-1855 Monumental Inscriptions have also been recorded and can be found in "Pre-1855 Gravestone Inscriptions in Angus", edited by Alison Mitchell, Scottish Genealogy Society, 1979, ISBN 09010614. (Follow links to online shop, then memorial inscriptions, then Angus.)
The Monumental Inscriptions of the Parish Churchyard of Eassie has also been recorded by Alison Mitchell in "Pre-1855 Monumental Inscriptions in Angus, Volume 1 Strathmore." Burial records for both churchyards are held at Angus recreation Services, County Buildings, Forfar.