"LADHOPE, a quod sacra parish on the north-west border of Roxburghshire. It was constituted by the Court of Teinds in 1855. It comprises part of the post-town of Galashiels, and the north-western part of the quod civilia parish of Melrose."
From the Imperial Gazetteer of Scotland, edited by John Marius Wilson, 1868.
A list of inscriptions in Ladhope cemetery may be found in the following volume:
"Gravestone inscriptions prior to 1855: Vol 2. Galashiels Old Cemetery, Ladhope and Bewlie Cemeteries" published by Selkirkshire Antiquarian Society, 1969 (listed in the LDS Family History Library catalogue in microfilm format, so hopefully available worldwide in LDS family history centres).
The LDS Family History Library catalogue also lists Cemetery inscriptions from Ladhope parish burying ground, Galashiels, Selkirkshire, Scotland, 19-20th century by Sidney Cramer. This is listed as available in microfilm format, so is hopefully available worldwide in LDS family history centres.