Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Llanidan Parish; Statistics; Area 4645 acres; Population 684 males, 683 females, total 1367
- Llanidan Parish Church Built 1843 to replace ancient church Attendance - morning 59, afternoon 50 + 20 scholars Hugh Hughes Jones, Vicar
- Ebenezer Chapel, Particular Baptists Erected 1803 Attendance - morning 70, afternoon 55 scholars, evening 90 Thomas Owen, Elder
- Libanus, Independents Erected 1844 Attendance - morning 56, afternoon 100, evening 117 Richard Parry, Deacon
- Horeb Chapel, Calvinistic Methodists Erected 1841 Attendance - morning 271, afternoon 217 (?) scholars, evening 417 John Roberts, Elder, Brynshenkin
- Berea, Independents Erected 1840 Attendance - morning 100, afternoon 78 scholars, evening 183 Owen Roberts, Deacon, No 2 Ty Coch, Pentir Berw