We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Cardiganshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Lledrod and is part of the Cardiganshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's MAIDEN NAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; ARTHUR Edward (CGN ~1786-1847); *2; MORGAN Mary (Llanrhystud, CGN ~1788-<1871); *3; Farmer; *4; Llanrhystud birth (1814) / Lledrod births (1817-1833) Tynybwlch, Lledrod Upper census (1841, 1851, 1861); *5; Margaret Arthur 1814 (Llanrhystud) / Morgan Arthur 1817 (Lledrod) / Elizabeth Arthur 1819 (Lledrod) / Mary Arthur 1822 (Lledrod) / Jane Arthur 1824 (Lledrod) / Sarah Arthur 1826 (Lledrod) / Elinor Arthyr 1828 (Lledrod) / Hannah Arthyr 1830 (Lledrod) / Winifraad Arthir 1833 (Lledrod); *6; Bedwellty MON (Annie L Hudson); *7; Ann Jones (Elizabeth nee Arthur/Davies)