We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Pembrokeshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Jeffreyston and is part of the Pembrokeshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; HIER Thomas (PEM Jeffreyston 1811-1898); *2; JENKINS Martha (PEM St Ishmaels 1804-1875); *3; Labourer; *4; St Twynnells (1841) / Bosherston (1851) / Jeffreyston (1861) / Rhoscrowther (1871) / Monkton (1881) / Pembroke St Mary (1891); *5; George 1838 (St Ishmaels) / Jane 1840 (St Twynnells) / Thomas 1843 (St Twynnells) / Margaret 1845 (Bosherston); *6; Hundleton PEM (Sarah Hier/Roblin); *7; Sandra Davies (George)