We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
The Lafford Deanery lies between the Loveden Deanery to the west and the Holland West Deanery to the east. In the 19th century, the Lafford Deanery in southern Lincolnshire consisted of the following parishes:
The Lincolnshire Family History Society has published these indexes for this Deanery:
- Lafford Deanery, Marriage Index, 1700 - 1753 on microfiche.
- Lafford Deanery, Marriage Index, 1754 - 1812 booklet.
- Lafford Deanery, Marriage Index, 1813 - 1837 booklet.
- Lafford Deanery, Burial Index, Part 1, 1813 - 1900, on microfiche.
- Lafford Deanery, Burial Index, Part 2, 1813 - 1900, on microfiche.
The Marriage Indexs above are available on a single disk, if desired.
To purchase these indexes, go to the Family History Bookstore. Indexes may be purchased by Credit Card.
For a current church and parish listing, see the Anglican Church, Lincolnshire and click on Parishes.