St Anne, Nantwich, Roman Catholic
It was founded in 1936.
Founded in 1832 in temporary premises. St. Anne's church opened in 1855, and was completely rebuilt in 1936.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; Conf = Confirmations
|Original Registers||C 1868-1963 ; M 1869-1939 ; B 1868-1896 — Cheshire Archives (ERC 13)|
|Microfilm Copies||C 1868-1963 ; M 1869-1939 ; B 1868-1896 — Cheshire Archives ; Nantwich Library|
|Notes||Conf 1871-1944 — Cheshire Archives (ERC 13)|
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)