Colchester St Mary Magdalene
". . . The living of St. Mary Magdalene's is a rectory, rated in the king's books at £11, and in the patronage of the Crown; the church, which is small, is pleasantly situated on Magdalene Green. . ." [From Samuel Lewis A Topographical Dictionary of England (1831) - copyright Mel Lockie 2016]
St Mary Magdalene - on the Essex Churches site
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Colchester St Mary Magdalene to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Colchester St Mary Magdalene has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TM006248 (Lat/Lon: 51.885724, 0.913174), Colchester St Mary Magdalene which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)