The parish registers and other records are held at City of Westminster Archives Centre and listed in detail in their guide.
Parishes in Westminster Rural Deanery in 1903, and Anglican churches in Westminster in 1890/1905 have some information on this and other churches in this historic parish, including records, whether churches are still open, and where they are.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Covent Garden to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Covent Garden has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ302808 (Lat/Lon: 51.511134, -0.125179), Covent Garden which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)