|Ealing Broadway Methodist Church, Ealing, Methodist|
|Kingsdown Methodist, Ealing, Methodist|
|Abbey Church of St Benedict , Ealing, Roman Catholic|
|Our Lady Mother of the Church, Ealing, Roman Catholic|
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer (1868)]
"EALING, a parish in the Kensington division of the hundred of Ossulstone, county Middlesex, 1½ mile N. of Brentford, 6½ miles W. of London by road, or 5.J by the Great Western railway. It contains the hamlet of Little Ealing and chapelry of Old Brentford, which together contain above 10,000 inhabitants. " (There is more of this description).
"DRAYTON GREEN, a hamlet in the parish of Ealing, in the county of Middlesex, 2 miles N. of Brentford, and 1 mile W. of Ealing. The Great Western railway passes through it."
Description(s) from "The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland" (1868), transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003; intended for personal use only, so please respect the conditions of use.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Ealing to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Ealing has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ180810 (Lat/Lon: 51.515609, -0.30083), Ealing which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)