|St Faith, South Ealing, Church of England|
|St George, Old Brentford, Church of England|
|St Paul, Brentford, Church of England|
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer (1868)]
"OLD BRENTFORD, a parish in the borough of Brentford, hundred of Ossulstone , county Middlesex. It was in the parish of Ealing until 1828.
Description(s) from "The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland" (1868), transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003; intended for personal use only, so please respect the conditions of use.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Old Brentford to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Old Brentford has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ170770 (Lat/Lon: 51.479866, -0.316559), Old Brentford which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)