Hide

Poplar parishes in 1903

hide
Hide
Hide

List from "A map of the Ecclesiastical Divisions within the County of London, 1903" published by Edward Stanford of London, reprinted as a facsimile by the London Topographical Society. Parishes within the rural deanery of Poplar in 1903 are listed under the historic parish of which they are sub-divisions. We have an outline map showing the boundaries and churches of these parishes. They are in the Archdeaconry of London, and the Diocese of London. We have a list of other deaneries.

Bromley, St Leonard (St Mary), High Street

  • St Andrew
  • All Hallows, Bow Common
  • St Gabriel, South Bromley
  • St Michael and All Angels, St Leonards Road
  • All Hallows, East India Docks

Poplar, All Saints, East India Road

  • Christ Church, Manchester Road, Isle of Dogs
  • St John, Manchester Road, Isle of Dogs
  • St John, Manchester Road, Cubitt Town
  • St Luke, Strafford Street, Milwall
  • St Matthias, High Street
  • St Saviour's, Northumberland Street
  • St Stephen's, East India Road

Bow, Stratford St Mary, Bow Road

  • St Stephen, Tredegar Road, Old Ford
  • St Paul, St Paul's Road, Old Ford
  • St Mark, Victoria Park, Old Ford