- 1885 Boundary Commission maps of Northumberland [Northern section] and Northumberland [Southern section] are available on the "London Ancestor" website.
- GENUKI have provided a sketch-map showing the coverage of the modern Ordnance Survey Landranger Maps.
- Reproductions of old Ordnance Survey maps for many areas of North-East England are available from Alan Godfrey Maps of Leadgate.
- Details of Newcastle Local Studies Library's large collection of published and manuscript maps.
- Northumberland Archives Service holds the widest range of maps available for Northumberland, from early estate maps to Ordnance Survey maps.
- An extensive collection of maps and plans covering the Newcastle and North Tyneside Districts are held at Tyne and Wear Archives.
- County maps, showing the parish boundaries, the probate jurisdiction, and the date of commencement of registers, are available from The Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies.
- Your Maps Online - scans of original maps or etchings.