Hide

Brampton Chapel

hide
Hide

1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland

"BRAMPTON-CHAPEL, a parish in the hundred of Nobottle-Grove, in the county of Northampton, 4 miles to the N. of Northampton, its post town. It is a station on the Northampton, Market Harborough, and Stamford branch of the London and North-Western railway. There is no church."