ASTON BOTTERELL: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
" ASTON BOTTERELL, a parish in the Cleobury division of the hundred of Stottesdon. A rectory remaining in charge, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Stottesdon, and archdeaconry of Salop. 40 hollows, 230 inhabitants. 9 miles north-east of Ludlow."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824] (unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]