EASTHOPE: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"EASTHOPE, a parish in the lower division of the hundred of Munslow, a rectory discharged, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Wenlock, and archdeaconry of Salop. 13 houses, 96 inhabitants. 7½ miles north-east by east of Church Stretton."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]