"SHEINTON, a parish in the Chelmarsh division of the hundred of Stottesdon, a rectory discharged, in the diocese of Coventry and Lichfleld, the deanery of Salop, and archdeaconry of Salop. 37 houses, 182 inhabitants. 10 miles southeast of Shrewsbury."
" BELSERDINE (or BELSWARDINE), a township in the parish of Sheinton, and in the hundred of Condover. 10 miles south-east of Shrewsbury. The seat of Sir George Harnage, Bart. See appendix.
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]