- Bicknoller Baptisms 1649-1669 provided by Paul Mansfield.
- Bicknoller Baptisms 1723-1735 provided by Paul Mansfield.
- Bicknoller Baptismal, Marriage and Burial Transcripts provided by Martin Southwood.
- Bicknoller Apprentice Indenture extracts 1682-1805 provided by Paul Mansfield.
- Bicknoller Overseers Accounts extracts provided by Paul Mansfield.
- Bicknoller Settlements, Removal Orders etc. extracts 1603-1858 provided by Paul Mansfield.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bicknollar to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Bicknollar has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST111395 (Lat/Lon: 51.147748, -3.272467), Bicknollar which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)