References in the British Library:
- The Abbey of S. Mary in the Vale of Flowers, Cleeve, Co. Somerset, with illustrations of Cistercian ritual and arrangment. [Reprinted from "Papers read at the Royal Institute of British Architects," etc.]. London, [1876.]
- The parishes of Yatton, Kenn, Kingston Seymour, Cleeve and Claverham are now a part of the Yatton Moor Team Ministry. The team Rector is based in Yatton.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Cleeve to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Cleeve has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST455658 (Lat/Lon: 51.388387, -2.785034), Cleeve which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)