References in the British Library:
- Clevedon, Somerset, etc. [various editions, 1910 etc.]
|All Saints, East Clevedon|
|Christ Church, Clevedon|
|Church in the School, Clevedon|
|St Andrew, Clevedon|
|St John the Evangelist, Clevedon|
|St Mary, Walton|
|St Peter, Clevedon|
|Linden Road Methodist Church, Clevedon|
|The Immaculate Conception, Clevedon|
- The section of The National Gazetteer (1868) relating to this parish - transcribed by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Clevedon to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Clevedon has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST411706 (Lat/Lon: 51.431079, -2.848249), Clevedon which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)