- Selected entries from the parish registers of Ditcheat, Somerset
- CHINNOCK marriages (1824-1837) in Ditcheat. (From Joanna M. Richmond).
- CHINNOCK baptisms (1859-1885), marriages and banns (1824-1876) and burials (1813-1881) in Ditcheat. (From Joanna M. Richmond).
- VAUGHAN burials (1818-1885) and marriages (1824-1837) in Ditcheat. (From Joanna M. Richmond).
- The section of The National Gazetteer (1868) relating to this parish - transcribed by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Ditcheat to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Ditcheat has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST626364 (Lat/Lon: 51.125236, -2.535439), Ditcheat which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)