County of Armagh - Gazetteers - Book List
FHL = Family History Library (Church of Latter Day Saints).
NLI = National Library of Ireland, Dublin.
QUB = Queen's University, Belfast.
- Coote, Charles, Sir (1765-1857), Statistical survey of the county of Armagh, with observations on the means of improvement: drawn up in the years 1802, and 1803, for the consideration and under the direction of the Dublin society, Davidson, Ballynahinch, Northern Ireland, repr. 1984
- Falkiner, C. Litton (Caesar Litton) (1863-1908), Essays relating to Ireland, biographical, historical and topographical, with a memoir of the author by Edward Dowden, LL. D., Longmans, Green, and co., London, New York [etc.], 1909
- Geological Survey of Ireland, Explanatory memoir to sheet 58, illustrating parts of the counties of Armagh, Fermanagh, and Monaghan, by T. Halissy, with petrographic notes by G.A.J. Cole, printed for H.M. Stationary office by Browne, Dublin, 1914
- Hansbrow, G. Rev., An improved topographical and historical Hibernian gazetteer... scientifically arranged, with an appendix of ancient names, R.M. Tims, Dublin, 1835
- Leet, Ambrose, A directory to the market towns, villages, gentlemen's seats, and other noted places in Ireland, 2nd ed., printed by B. Smith, Dublin, 1814
- Lewis, Samuel (d. 1865), A topographical dictionary of Ireland: comprising the several counties, cities boroughs, corporate, market and post towns, parishes and villages with historical and statistical descriptions, originally published in 1837; reprinted by Genealogical Publishing Co. (also on FHL film 599557)
- Mason, William Shaw (1774-1853), A statistical account, or parochial survey of Ireland drawn up from the communications of the clergy, printed by Graisberry and Campbell, for J. Cumming, Dublin, 1814-19
- Miller, James, of New York, Reference book of Ireland, Cooke & Cobb, New York, 1877
- Ordnance Survey of Ireland, [The Ordnance Survey memoirs, 1835-1840 / transcribed at the Institute of Ir... - County Armagh (QUB)
- Rogers, Edward, Topographical sketches of Armagh & Tyrone, J. M'Watters, Armagh, 1874 (NLI)
- Rogers, Edward, Topographical sketches in the counties of Louth, Tyrone, Armagh and Down, pr. at the Armagh Guardian Office, by J. Thompson, Armagh, 1872 (NLI)
- The Parliamentary gazetteer of Ireland: adapted to the new poor-law, franchise, municipal and ecclesiastical arrangements...and presenting the results, in detail of the census of 1841, compared with that of 1831 (10 vols.) (FHL Fiche 6020358 - 6060382)
- The Parliamentary gazetteer of Ireland, adapted to the new poor-law, franchise, municipal and ecclesiastical arrangements, and compiled with a special reference to the lines of railroad and canal communication, as existing in 1844-45, A. Fullarton and co., Dublin, 1846