In 1868, the parish of Kilraghtis contained the following places:
"KILRAGHTIS, a parish in the barony of Upper Bunratty, county Clare, province of Munster, Ireland, 2 miles N.E. of Ennis, its post town. It is 4 miles long by 2 broad. The living is a rectory and vicarage, held separately, in the diocese of Killaloe, the former, with Ogashin, value £371, and the latter, with Dromcliffe, value £575, in the patronage of the bishop. There are a Roman Catholic chapel, and three hedge-schools."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018