Foulden, Church of Scotland
Church of Scotland,
Church at Foulden, with the tithe barn beyond.
Foulden Tithe Barn
Apparently one of only two tithe barns in Scotland, and not much is known of its use or history, apart from comments that it has been modified in the 18, 19 and 20th centuries. It is in the care of Historic Scotland, by the side of the A6105 Chirnside - Berwick-upon-Tweed road, and can be seen from the adjacent churchyard.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)