"INCHMARNOCK, verdant island, about 2 miles long, with ruins of ancient chapel, about a mile west of Bute Island, Buteshire. Pop. 18."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland by Rev. John Wilson, published by W. & A. K. Johnston, Edinburgh, 1882]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Inchmarnock to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Inchmarnock has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS021598 (Lat/Lon: 55.790688, -5.157953), Inchmarnock which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)