From John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Cadder to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Cadder has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS643704 (Lat/Lon: 55.907081, -4.171835), Cadder which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)