Pleasance Burial Ground, Edinburgh, Cemetery
Pleasance Burial Ground,
It was founded before 1849. It closed in 1914.
Quaker burial ground, adjacent to meeting house. Now part of Edinburgh University Pleasance complex.
It was located at NT2631773338 (Lat/Lon 55.94741, -3.1814). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)