Leith Methodist, Leith, Methodist
It was founded in 1868, and was rebuilt in 1932.
In 2008, 4 Methodist congregations in Edinburgh merged to form "The City of Edinburgh Methodist Church"
It is located at NT2681476034 (Lat/Lon 55.971701, -3.174175). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)