"CLOCHAN, vil., Rathven par., NW. Banffshire, 2½ miles SE. of Port Gordon; P.O."
Description from John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, (1887)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Clochan to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Clochan has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NJ404606 (Lat/Lon: 57.631331, -2.999203), Clochan which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)