"KINSTEARY HOUSE, in co. and 3½ miles SE. of Nairn."
John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Kinsteary to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Kinsteary has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NH929544 (Lat/Lon: 57.566631, -3.791801), Kinsteary which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)