"CATHCART (NEW), village on the White Cart, 2½ miles south of Glasgow. It was founded about the beginning of present century. Pop. 689."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from New Cathcart to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which New Cathcart has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NS585596 (Lat/Lon: 55.809091, -4.259111), New Cathcart which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)