Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Llechylched Parochial Chapelry; Statistics; Area 1783 acres; Population 317 males, 337 females, total 654
- Trinity Chapel, Bryngwran Erected 1841 Attendance - usual - morning about 20, afternoon about 20, no Sunday school [ Lewis 1849 - .... new church, more conveniently and pleasantly situated, lately erected in the village of Bryngwran..........] Informant; John Roberts
- Capel Gwyn, Baptist Attendance - morning 22 scholars, afternoon 73, evening 32 John Hughes, Deacon, Tyddyn meredith, Bryngwran
- Salem, Bryngwran Erected 1824, enlarged 1837 Attendance - morning 122, afternoon 120 scholars, evening 221 William Morris, Minister, Bryngwran
- Hebron, Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1824 Attendance - morning 187, afternoon 171 scholars, evening 203 Richard Griffith, Elder, Bryngwran