The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
The foundation stone of St. Mary's was laid on 26 May 1841, and the church was consecrated on 28 October 1842.
It was built specifically to cater for the increasing number of English-speaking visitors to Llanrwst and the immediate neighbourhood.
It was closed some years ago, and only the foundations now remain.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the ruins.