Uplands in the town of Swansea
"Uplands is a suburb and community of Swansea. It lies about a mile (2 km) to the west of Swansea city centre" wikipedia
This Swansea church is dedicated to St. Barnabas, is in the Benefice of Swansea St. Barnabas, and diocese of Swansea and Brecon. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SS636929.
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff|
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Swansea, St Barnabas ecclesiastical parish records "Built 1914; parish formed from Swansea, St Mary"
"Registers 1915-1971; Churchwardens' accounts 1915-1994; parochial rolls 1936-1984; church organizations 1946-1972; PCC minutes 1928-1994; church history 1964; parish magazines 1931-1998; papers relating to church hall 1936-1941"
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Uplands in the town of Swansea to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Uplands in the town of Swansea has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS636929 (Lat/Lon: 51.618348, -3.971591), Uplands in the town of Swansea which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)