Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Parish statistics; Area 7777 acres; Population 457 males, 524 females, total 981
- Church of England This return is missing
- Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Dyffryn, Llaneuddwyn Erected 1807 Attendance - afternoon 85 + 35 scholars David Evans, Minister
- Rehoboth, Llaneuddwyn, Independents Erected 1828 Attendance - morning 81, afternoon 41 scholars, evening 45 James Jones, Minister
- Horeb, Llanenddwyn, Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1820 in lieu of one erected in 1795 Attendance - morning 257, afternoon 282 scholars, evening 392 Richard Humphreys, Minister
- nancol, Llanenddwyn, Calvinistic Methodists Erected 1839 Attendance - morning 37 scholars, afternoon 65 Griffith Williams, Elder, Glanrhaiadr