PR C (1802-12) recorded in 1831 apparently lost. M (1813-37) not recorded in 1933. Diocesan records suggest that c 1790 the registers went back to 1758
Parish registers: Christenings (1813-1993), Marriages (1837-1951) Banns (1890-1951), Burials (1813-1993) at Pem.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1674, 1676, 1678-9, 1681-2, 1685-9, 1705, 1799-1800, 1802-3, 1806-42, 1845, 1848-51, 1865-6, 1871-6, 1878-9) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105192.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.
- Bethel [Baptists, 1794]. records ; 1. Two church registers, 1797-1871 and 1797-1923, at NLW Ms 999-1000A, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 832251. 2. Other records pertaining to this chapel are too numerous to list, but they include minute books, membership statistics, diaries etc dating from 1867 the the C20, at NLW. 3. See Rhydwilym/Llandysilo[under CMN] for records before 1790. SN14533037 Built 1875 replacing earlier one of 1794 which was retained and converted to a Sunday School Still open 1998 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
- Capel Bach (Capel Cawey ?), Mynachlog-ddu SN11573127 demolished by 1914 (no denomination shown) Coflein