St Teilo (Teilaw?), St Elvis (Church in Wales)
- The entry for this church on the National Monuments Record of Wales (NMRW) website (Coflein).
- The 1890 NLS map also shows a graveyard near to the site of the remains of the church, the Lewis gazetteer description includes
- ".....The church, dedicated to St. Teilaw, is a small edifice, possessing no architectural features deserving notice: there is no enclosed churchyard, the funerals of deceased inhabitants being generally solemnized in the adjoining parishes of Brawdy and Whitchurch. ......" A Topographical Dictionary of Wales (S. Lewis, 1833).
It is located somewhere in the place at SM812240 (Lat/Lon 51.872001, -5.179508). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)