BOLNHURST: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1866.
[Transcribed information from The Imperial Gazatteer of England & Wales, 1866-9]
"BOLNHURST, a parish in the district and county of Bedford; 5 miles E by S of Sharnbrook railway station, and 6½ NNE of BEdford. Post-town, Wilden, under Bedford. Acres, 2,160. Real property, £2,088. Pop., 348. Houses, 67. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Ely. Value, £159. Patron, the Rev. H. W. Gery. The church is good. An endowed school has £12."
[Description(s) transcribed by Craig Pickup ©2002]