- Woodchurch: Holy Cross (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Prenton.
- Prenton: St. Stephen (Church of England). Founded in 1894 as a chapel to Woodchurch: Holy Cross, becoming the district church for part of Prenton in 1902.
- Prenton and parts of Oxton and Tranmere in 1902. Registers of Baptisms 1894-1954 and Marriages 1902-1957 have been deposited at the Cheshire Record Office (no burials).
- Prenton: St. Alban (Church of England). A chapel to St. Stephen, founded by 1969.
- Prenton, United Reformed Church (Independent/Congregational), Storeton Road. Built in 1909.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Prenton area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of PRENTON which are provided by:
- 1933 April 1 — Abolished and incorporated into Birkenhead (640 acres, pop. 2032 in 1931)
You can see the
administrative areas in which PRENTON has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ306864 (Lat/Lon: 53.369886, -3.044503), PRENTON which are provided by: