Cemetery Rd Cemetery, Radcliffe
Photograph supplied by & Copyright of Mike Berrell.
Radcliffe Library holds a hard copy of monumental inscriptions and burials for the Church of England section (copyright Sylvia Cunningham). The non-conformist and Roman Catholic sections are in the process of being transcribed, and will be available in due time. Please contact Radcliffe Library for information.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
It is located at SD7829708377 (Lat/Lon 53.571544, -2.3292). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)