Chapel (now Baptist Church), Great Blakenham, Particular Baptist
Chapel (now Baptist Church),
It was founded in 1844.
The General Baptists and Particular Baptists amalgamated in 1891.
It is located at TM1262950091 (Lat/Lon 52.108255, 1.103633). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)