Rudby parish registers, Middleton on Leven Chapelry: Dates and current locations etc.
A Chapelry in the parish of Rudby, west-division of Langbargh; 4 miles from Yarm, 5 from Stokesley. Population 111. The Church is a perpetual curacy, dedicated to St. Cuthbert.
Deposited Registers (North Yorkshire County Record Office)
- Baptisms: 1614-1683, 1727-1812
- Marriages: 1617, 1632-1666, 1755-1834, 1845-1988
- Burials: 1614-1682
- 1608, 1631, 1634-1639, 1661-1669, 1671-1673, 1675-1677, 1682, 1702,1716, 1751, 1756, 1763, 1766-1779, 1805*, 1808-1812*, 1813-1825, 1827, 1828, 1834-1836, 1840
* With Hutton Rudby
- C 1750, 1763-1779, 1813-1840;
- M 1750, 1763-1779, 1814-1834
Transcripts and Indexes:
- M 1813-1837; Index only; Joiner Marriage Index
- CMB 1614-1834, Typed transcript; Cleveland Family History Society (purchase).
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.