Our Lady and St Bean, Marydale, Roman Catholic
Marydale Roman Catholic Church. National Grid Reference (NGR): NH3415031740
Address. Cannich Inverness Scotland.
Description. Marydale Rc Church.
Our Lady and St Bean,
Bracken and Birch trees provide natural vegetation for this part of the hillside, above Invercannich. The autumnal coloured bracken was almost 6 feet tall and made for hard walking. Cannich, the largest habitation in Strathglass, lies in the middle of the photo. The large building in the centre, is The Church of St. Mary and St. Bean, Marydale. It was built in 1866. The smaller building to its right, is a former Catholic Primary School.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)