The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"NANTCWNLLE, a parish in the hundred of Penarth, county Cardigan, 6 miles W. of Tregaron. It is situate on the river Aeron. Pen-y-Gaer camp is in this parish. The village is small and chiefly agricultural. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St. David's, in the patronage of the bishop. The church is dedicated to St. Cynllo."
"DALBWBA, a village in the parish of Nantcwnlle, in the county of Cardigan, 5 miles N. of Lampeter."
"LLANDAIN-FACH, a village in the parish of Nantcwnlle, county Cardigan, 7 miles N. of Lampeter."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018