Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades for GREAT GIVENDALE in Bulmer's Directory of 1892.
- Letters via Pocklington arrive at 10 a.m. Nearest Post and Money Order Office, Bishop Wilton, one-and-a-half miles. Nearest Telegraph Office, Pocklington, four miles.
Miscellany of trades
- Singleton John, Esq., Givendale house
- Singleton Miss Julia, Walnut lodge
- Grundon William, Grimthorpe
- Harding James, hind for J. Singleton, Esq.
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.