Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
Parish registers: Christenings (1701-1901), Marriages (1701-1953), Banns (1849-1976) and Marriages for Alltyferin (1900-70) and St. John (1901-70), Burials (1701-1905), and are at the National Library of Wales with Mf copies [except Banns] at Carm.RO
Copy ts PR index C (1813-1901) M (1701-1913) Banns (1849-1945) Alltyferin (1900-70) St John (1901-70) B (1813-1905) at NLW and Carm.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1679, 1681-2, 1686-7, 1690, 1701-3, 1707, 1716-20, 1725-31, 1733-62, 1764-91, 1793-1800, 1802-81) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 17 - Cathinog Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989)
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Capel Elim Sittim(Baptist, c1817), Felingwm isaf On Dyfed FHS
SITTIM BAPTIST CHURCH, FELINGWM-ISAF;CAPEL SITTIM - built in 1817 and rebuilt in 1848, 1874 and 1880. coflein
- Pont-yr-ynyswen (Calvinistic Methodist, bef 1809), Pontynyswen Births and baptisms (1820-37) PRO RG4/3814, LDS 828108, IGI SN52992501 Built 1808; rebuilt/modified 1856 & 1897. Still open 2000 Coflein
- Nantgaredig (Calvinistic Methodist, bef 1750?), Nantgaredig (south west border of parish) Births and baptisms (1810-37) PRO RG4/3814, LDS 828108, IGI SN49352177 Built in 1760 or 1765, rebuilt 1817; restored 1893 and 1988 Coflein Nantgaredig CM chapel - still open in 2006
- Horeb (Independent, 1830), Felingwm / Meiros Records with those for Pantteg (Abergwili) and Capel Isaac (Llandeilo Fawr) SN51412776 Built 1830 & [re]built 1853, renovated 1891 Coflein Horeb Ind chapel, Felingwm shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches),4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Gareth Hicks (Nov 2008)
- Siloam (Independent, 1822), Pont-ar-gothi On Dyfed FHS Siloam Ind chapel, Pontargothi shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Gareth Hicks (Nov 2008)
- Mynydd bach/Mynydd-llech (Wesleyan Methodist, c1806), near Court Henry Attendance and subscriptions (c1830-90) NLW Ms 680A; and records with those of Wesleyan Chapel (Llandeilo Fawr) SN55162379 Built 1812/3; rebuilt/modified 1832 & 1859. Closed 1969 Coflein
Parish Church photograph and basic information from Dyfed FHS.