Cyncoed in the Parish of Llanedeyrn
"Cyncoed is a community in the north of the city of Cardiff, capital of Wales. Located to the north east of the city,..." wikipedia
RCAHMW digital photographic survey of Highfield Road Jewish Cemetery, by Iain Wright, 11/07/2007. - on the People's Collection Wales site
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office (Llanedeyrn, All Saints, Cyncoed - Parish Church since 1979)|
Modern Parishes & Chapels of Ease :-
- Llanedeyrn, St. Edeyrn [Llanedeyrn ]. Originally the Parish Church, but daughter church to All Saints, Cyncoed, since 1979.
|Non Conformist Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff|
|Chapel||Baptisms||Marriages||Burials||OS Map Ref|
|Cyncoed, Wesleyan||1939-1965||-||-||ST 19338106|
Cyncoed - on wikipedi
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Cyncoed in the Parish of Llanedeyrn to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Cyncoed in the Parish of Llanedeyrn has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST193814 (Lat/Lon: 51.525724, -3.164643), Cyncoed in the Parish of Llanedeyrn which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)