Blaenrhondda in the Parish of Ystradyfodwg
"Blaenrhondda is a village in the county borough of Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales, lying at the head the Rhondda Fawr valley. Blaenrhondda is a very small village and is part of the community of Treherbert." wikipedia
|Nonconformist Registers Deposited|
|Chapel||Baptisms||Marriages||Burials||OS Map Ref||Deposited|
|Calfaria, Baptist||-||1952-1974||-||SS 92759978||GRO|
|Bethesda, Calvinistic Methodist||-||1917-1959, 1964-1968||-||SN 92650010||NLW|
GRO - Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff
NLW - National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth
Historic Landscape Characterisation: The Rhondda - on the CADW site.
Fully explore the site - there are separate detailed sections for places in the area
Transcript of complete name listing for Treherbert and Ystrad-Rhondda, with the parish and hamlets of Ystradyfodwg, Blaen-y-cwm, Blaen-y-Rhondda, Cwmdare, Cwmpark, Llwynpia, Pen-y-griag, Penyrenglyn, Pentre, Ton-pentre-ystrad, Ton-y-pandy, Treorky, Tynewydd and Tynybedw, from Slaters Directory for 1880.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Blaenrhondda in the Parish of Ystradyfodwg to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Blaenrhondda in the Parish of Ystradyfodwg has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS928997 (Lat/Lon: 51.685791, -3.552095), Blaenrhondda in the Parish of Ystradyfodwg which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- OpenStreetMap Cymru (Welsh counties only)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
Blaenrhondda Colliery on the Welsh Coal Mines site